Treat up to 4-5 rooms with our concentrated solution.
(1 Gallon makes 5 Gallons)
MiteBuster's BedBug Terminator (Concentrate) can be used to eliminate Bedbugs, Dust Mites, Biting Mites, Fire Ants, Ticks, Fleas, Roaches, Crickets and even Scabies
MiteBuster's BedBug Terminator (Concentrate) is an Non-Toxic Solution which contains activated enzymes making it completely 100% safe for your children, your pets and your enviroment. It is a non-toxic, biodegradable solution and is also rated GRS (Generally Regarded as Safe) with the U.S.D.A. making it a perfect household cleaning solution to clean and eliminate insects and other organic matter. Now you can experience the power of our all natural solution right at home.
- Suggested Application Rates
Can be used to eliminate:
- Mix 24 oz. to (3¼ Liter or 112 oz. or 3½ Quarts) of water to make 1 gallon of solution for insect infestations.
- 2 to 4 oz. per gallon of water for household cleaning.
Bedbugs, Dust Mites, Biting Mites, Fire Ants, Ticks, Fleas, Roaches and even Scabies.
- Suggested Application Rates (per room)
It will require an average of 1 to 2 gallons of mixed solution to treat a room effectively.
1. Reserve 1 Gallon of mixed solution to treat mattress, bedframe, cracks, crevises and creases by the walls.
2. Reserve ½ - 1 Gallon of mixed solution to steam vacuum carpet for extra effective treatment, as bedbugs and other insects may leave eggs or larvae in carpeting. Use mixed solution as detergent in steam vacuum (Verify if your steam vacuum supports use of other detergents outside their recommended detergents).
- Instructions - How to eliminate...
- Biting Mites
- Fire Ants
MSDS Data Sheet
|Sodium Lauryl Sulfate ||2.97%|
|Sodium Chloride ||1.00%|
|Potassium Sorbate ||0.11%|
|Other Ingredients Water, Yeast, Acetic Acid|